I. How do we collect and use your personal information
A. Scope of personal dataPersonal data refers to information that can identifies personal identity when used alone or in combination with other information, including but not limited to:
1. Personal data provided by you when you register your aihouse platform account;
2. 3Vjia receives and records your relevant information because you visit and use https://www.aihouse.com/ web pages or services, including but not limited to the record of web page you visit, date and time of access, browser information you use (type, time zone, plug-ins, language, font, canvas image rendering hash value, etc.), the mouse and keyboard operation information on the page, software and hardware features, network link information (IP address, port, network protocol, etc.), and other data;
3. Personal data provided by you when you interact with us, use the services or getting support and help;
B. Non-personal data rangeNon-personal data include but are not limited to:
1. The information released or published by you, when using the services (including but not limited to forums) provided by https://www.aihouse.com/;
2. The actions that 3Vjia has taken to you, including but not limited to credit evaluation, measures to deal with violations of laws and regulations or violations of 3Vjia policy, and other relevant information;
3. 3Vjia may also collect and use non-identifying data. Non-identifying data refers to data that cannot be used solely to confirm individual's identification. The purpose of collecting this data by 3Vjia is to understand how users use its websites, products and services. In this way, 3Vjia can improve its services and better meet customer needs. 3Vjia may decide on its own to collect, use, process, transfer or disclose non-identifying data for other purposes. We will try our best to isolate your personal data and non-identifying data, and use them separately. If personal data is mixed with non-identifying data, it will still be treated as personal data processing. Without the prior consent of 3Vjia, you should not provide us with personal information that 3Vjia does not specifically require and which may result in additional legal obligations for 3Vjia outside of this policy.
C. Use of personal dataWe may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To help you complete user registration and provide you with products or services;
2. To improve products or services, i.e. evaluate, maintain and improve the products or services operated by us;
3. Such information may be used for security purposes. For example, we may use your information for identity verification, security precautions, archiving and backup, etc., in order to detect, investigate and deal with actions that endanger security, violate laws and regulations, and protect the rights and interests of users;
4. Contact you, send you information about products and services you may be interested in, invite you to participate in 3Vjia promotion activities and market research, or send you marketing information. If you do not want to receive such information, you can choose to unsubscribe;
5. Send you important notifications;
6. Conduct internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services;
7. Comply with and implement applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards or our policies;
8. Other situations that require the use of your personal data in order to provide you with services.
II. How do we disclose your personal data
Without your prior consent, 3Vjia promises not to sell your personal data. 3Vjia will use the personal data you provide in accordance with this policy to the extent permitted by law.However, 3Vjia may provide your personal data to these departments as required by laws and regulations, judiciaries, law enforcement agencies, supervisory institution or government departments; or disclose it in lawsuits, arbitration and other legal or dispute settlement procedures; it may also publicize certain personal data to the smallest extent possible when 3Vjia have reason to believe that it is necessary to do so to protect the interests of 3Vjia, customers or the public. When you provide personal data, you understand and agree that 3Vjia will use or provide your personal date to third parties in a certain circumstances, including but not limited to the following situations:
A. Disclose to third parties or administrative bodies, judiciaries, law enforcement agencies or supervisory institution in accordance with relevant provisions of laws and regulations, or at the request of administration, judiciary, law enforcement and supervisory institution;
B. If you violate applicable laws, regulations or 3Vjia user's service agreements or relevant policies, it needed to be disclosed to a third party;
C. Disclosure with third parties for the purpose of providing to you or for your use of the products and services ordered or requested by you;
D. Other disclosures considered appropriate by 3Vjia in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies, such as for the purpose of enforcing terms and conditions, or preventing personal or property losses, or illegal acts;
E. Unless authorized by you, or in other circumstances as agreed in this Policy, or because the third party provides services to you as a service provider/subcontractor/authorization centre of 3Vjia, the 3Vjia will not provide, sell or lease your personal data to unrelated third parties;
F. For the purpose of serving users, 3Vjia may provide you with information that you are interested in by using your information, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you;
G. In some jurisdictions, if it involves reorganization, merger, bankruptcy or liquidation, you may need to disclose your personal data;
H. Network link information may be used for detection of network attack;
I. In litigation, arbitration and other legal or dispute settlement procedures.
III. Description of Cookies
A. In order to provide you with functions and services dependent on cookie, or to ensure the normal operation of website, 3Vjia will store, set or access cookie on your computer or mobile device according to business needs. Cookie is plain text file that network server stores on a computer or mobile device. The content of cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, some numbers and characters. With the help of Cookie, the website can store user preference data.
B. We use our cookies, web beacon and other ways to collect information in order to provide you with better service, the main purposes are: to identify and remember your user identity; to preserve user preferences and other information provided to us by you; to analyze your use of our services and your preferences of activities; to optimize advertising in order to deliver more personalized advertisements to you. With Cookie, websites can remember a user's single visit (using session cookie) or multiple visits (using permanent cookie). With Cookie, websites can store settings such as the language, font size and other browsing preferences of computers or mobile devices. This means that users do not need to reconfigure their preferences on every visit. If not using Cookie, website will treat user as a new visitor when every time access a web page. For example, if you log in to a website and go to another page, the website will not recognize you, and you will be logged out again. 3Vjia will not use Cookie for other purposes than those described in this policy.
C. You may reject or manage cookies by modifying your browser settings yourself. If you do not modify the browser settings to reject cookies, you are deemed to agree to accept cookies. You understand and agree that, your refusal to accept cookies may cause you to be unable to log in or use the services or functions of 3Vjia official website that depend on cookies. The consequences will be borne by you and the 3Vjia shall not bear any responsibility.
D. The information obtained through cookies set by 3Vjia will be applicable to the agreement of this policy.
IV. How does 3Vjia protect your personal data
A. Your personal information collected by us will be kept on the server located in Hong Kong, China. This information and data might be transmitted to your country, region or where information and data are collected by 3Vjia, and it will be accessed, stored and displayed there.
B. We attach importance to the security of personal data. We use appropriate physical, managerial and technical safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure data confidentiality; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized person have access for personal data; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal data. We will retain your personal data within the period required to achieve the purpose described in this policy, unless it is necessary to extend retention period or be permitted by law. We will try our best to protect your personal data, but please note that no security measures can be impeccable.
C. Notwithstanding aforementioned security measures, it's your responsibility and obligation to keep the security of your account, password and other information properly. You should be fully responsible for the legal liabilities arising from your failure to keep your account and password.
D. If you find that your account or password has been illegally used or in case of abnormal use, you should notify 3Vjia in time, and you may request 3Vjia to take measures and suspend the login and use of your account.
E. In case of any unfortunate security incidents such as personal information leakage, 3Vjia will inform you and/or competent authorities of the relevant information of data leakage incidents in the form of website announcements or e-mails in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If your personal information leakage caused by the reasons completely attributable to 3Vjia, 3Vjia will make reasonable efforts to send you a notification of the data leakage without delay after 3Vjia confirms the relevant data leakage events and causes.
V. How to access or modify your personal data
You should ensure that all personal data submitted are accurate. 3Vjia will try its best to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data, and update these date in time.In order to comply with explicit requirements of applicable low, you may:
1. have the right to access your specific personal data held by us;
2. require us to update or correct your inaccurate personal data; and
3. we are required delete your personal data in accordance with the law. If you want to exercise the relevant rights, please notify us by email. To ensure safety, you may need to provide written requests. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that these requests are deceptive, unworkable or impair the privacy or rights and interest of others, we will refuse to process them.
VI. Personal Information Protection for Minors
VII. Third-party social media or other services
A. You can login to our service through third-party social media (Facebook, Google, etc.), and we provide you with the function of sharing content to third-party social media or other services (such as Facebook, Google and other social media and networks); we will also provide you with links through advertising or other ways of our services so that you can access third-party services or other website. The process of using these services may result in your personal information being collected.
A. Significant changes have taken place in our service model. For example, the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the way of using personal information, etc;
B. Significant changes have taken place in our control rights. For example, owner changes caused by mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, etc;
C. The main objects of personal information sharing, transferring or publicly disclosing have changed;
D. Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and in the way you exercise it;
E. When the responsible departments, contact methods and complaint channels for handling personal information security have changed;
F. When personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
X. Contact us
B. This clause, User Agreement and others shall form an indivisible whole and have the same legal effect. The matters not covered in this clause shall be subject to provisions of User Agreement.